What is one thing you wish you had more of?

There are so many things I can think of but I think I we go with time. These days it's looking like the 24 hours is not enough to sort out everything I need to do to make money, then not to mention the fact that I am usually extremely tired most days so half of the time has gone into resting.

There are so many things I can think of but I think I we go with time. These days it's looking like the 24 hours is not enough to sort out everything I need to do to make money, then not to mention the fact that I am usually extremely tired most days so half of the time has gone into resting.
Likewise. 24 hours seems not enough time to do things we need to do to make our lives better. And yes, I easily get tired most of the time so I can't be productive as much as I want to.

The only thing I wish I had more of is time, as sometimes I don't have enough time to do everything I want in a day, with time anything is possible.

What else than money. I just want to have money and more of. if I have money I would use it to change lives.
Indeed money can change your life you can enjoy more exspensive hobbies and also you can travel money makes me happy and I wish I would have more

What else than money. I just want to have money and more of. if I have money I would use it to change lives.
You are right we all need more money, but what about a time, i mean even if we have good money if we don't have time we can't enjoy it right?!

You are right we all need more money, but what about a time, i mean even if we have good money if we don't have time we can't enjoy it right?!
Yeah the work hand in hand. I will like to have both money and time and enough of it.

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member