What is something that should never have been invented?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In the world there are a lots of invention, and peoples are inventing things everyday, some of them are good and have helped us and others are not good and shouldn't have been invented.
So in your opinion what is something that shouldn't have been invented?

In the world there are a lots of invention, and peoples are inventing things everyday, some sure brother you are saying the trueof them are good and have helped us and others are not good and shouldn't have been invented.
So in your opinion what is something that shouldn't have been invented?
Sure brother you are saying the true because the reason am saying this is that in this world there are a lots of invention so is not easy my brother.

Sure brother you are saying the true because the reason am saying this is that in this world there are a lots of invention so is not easy my brother.
You are right, there are a lots of inventions which is bad and destroying peoples and our life.

In my personal opinion, cigarettes, drugs, weapons for mass destruction, and so on.
You are very right, this has actually caused more harm than good and is now mostly used rather illegally than legally.But now, even the bad guys are now manufacturing these weapons in their hideout.

Nuclear weapons should have never been invented in the first place they do more harm than good.

Nuclear weapons should have never been invented in the first place they do more harm than good.
Of course Nuclear weapon have a lots of negative impacts but the Nuclear was not invented for weapon purpose it was invented for energy source.

I would say weapons of mass destruction were not needed. We live in times of uncertainty and fear. Wars around the world would not have been so destructive if the weapons of mass destruction were not there.
Weapons and drugs are the worst invention in human history.

Guns especially AK-47. AK-47 have killed more people than all weapons ever invented. According to Guinness book of records, AK-47 is world most deadly weapon ever. It can be easily assembled by a lay man. Another characteristics of the gun is it can be used in all terrain. About 18 millions of the gun is in circulation in black market.

Weapons and drugs are the worst invention in human history.
Very true! While most drugs were invented for medicinal use to start with, people found a way to abuse it. If there were no weapons of mass destruction, people would have still killed each other using other tools like old days. But then the impact would not have been on such large scale. And also not so devastating like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Unfortunately, every country is into a mad rush to have more sophisticated war weapons capable of massive destructions. All this is done in name of self defence.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member