What is something that you don't consider it as an entertainment but others enjoy it?

There are a lots of things that entertain us and we can do many things for fun and to get joy, but something's are not entertaining and not fun.
For you what is something not joyful for you but others consider it as an entertainment?
There are actually things that people consider joyful like watching cartoons and anime but I don't see any fun Inthis , well maybe because I have not taken time to watch it out.

Drinking alcohol to me is the worst thing I ever did I mean do people find the headaches fun?

There are actually things that people consider joyful like watching cartoons and anime but I don't see any fun Inthis , well maybe because I have not taken time to watch it out.
Lol, i know some peoples who don't like watching cartoon and anime, but personally there are some cartoon movies i love.

Most adult people don't like fairy tales and Disney movies. But I am in my 40s and still loving it. I started watching it with my daughters when they were young. Now, they are adult and teen. But we still love to watch those movies together.
That is nice to hear you have fun with your children, i also have some favorite animation movies i love to watch.

That is nice to hear you have fun with your children, i also have some favorite animation movies i love to watch.
My daughters are no more children. One is going to be 20 and other is 17. But yes, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching cartoons and these kind of movies with them from the beginning. Even now, we enjoy watching some of those movies together when my elder daughter is home in holidays. She has left for college in another city and visits us a couple of times in a year.

In my own opinion l find the gambling venture as entertainment, something we do for fun but others are taking it as a source of income and they really enjoy it making green bets.
I am really bad at gambling, the unbitten team loses when i bet on them.

I never thought of gambling as an entertainment. Many people do it for fun and many fall for the addiction of it. I could never find it appealing and could never be interested in doing it for fun sake either. I have always kept myself away from it.
Gambling is not for me; of course, I have tried it a couple of times, but I end up losing my money.

There is a site where you can watch other people die I know that some part of people enjoy it but I do not consider it as an entertainment they are creepy people
What?! Do people enjoy watching that? How did it end up on air in the first place?

Yup well I just got curious I do not tried to watch a lot because it gives me nightmares buy yeah some people do enjoy this activity
I really don't want to meet those people; I want to avoid them by all means.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member