What is something you’re really good at that most people don’t know about?

Lol i used to draw, though i am not a professional drawer but i had a little talent for drawing. Only very few people knows about this, and I don't really tell people about this.

I am really good at cooking, and most of the time no one would believe that i cook good food, and when i am with my parents they don't think i can cook, only my sister knows i can cook, if my parents find out i can cook they will make me to cook for them every time.

I'm good at counselling and motivating people. I just love this aspect of my life. People don't really know I wished they knew
Hey, you can turn that to money, i know some peoples who work as a motivators and counseling, they get good money from it, you can even open a YouTube channel and work on it.

Since I am not professionally trained in finance, most people think that I can be easily cheated. Most people in the family have a finance background and I can manage my finances better than most professionals and prepare financial statements.

People have different ways of doing things, they are capable of doing things but at times must people are not aware of what they can do very well. I can sing very well but people are not aware because I don’t use to show up except I’m in the mode.

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member