What is something you don't like to do, but you have to do it everyday?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
When we get older and in the adult lie there are many things we hate doing, and there are many things we don't want to do but it is mandatory to do those things we hate every single days, like getting up early in the morning i think most peoples hate getting up early in the morning, maybe some of us hate exercising and working out, and some peoples hate taking shower but it is mandatory for us.
So in your day to day activity what is the most you hate but still do it because it is mandatory?

Getting up early can indeed be stressful, there are days where I just want to be in bed all through the day, don't even want to worry about food, but I literally have no choice on this 😒

Going to work everyday is a chore I could do without. I actually love the work, but the time and commitment it requires sometimes can be tiring especially when you just need a break

Getting up early can indeed be stressful, there are days where I just want to be in bed all through the day, don't even want to worry about food, but I literally have no choice on this 😒
True, getting up early in the morning is the most hardest and the most annoying thing we have to do each and everyday, every single morning i think about not getting up and leaving my job for some minutes. lol

True, getting up early in the morning is the most hardest and the most annoying thing we have to do each and everyday, every single morning i think about not getting up and leaving my job for some minutes. lol
Hahaha, I really wish I could have a day where I won't have to do anything, just be in bed and decide to get up whenever I want to. Don't have to worry about making breakfast early for the family and all that.

Hahaha, I really wish I could have a day where I won't have to do anything, just be in bed and decide to get up whenever I want to. Don't have to worry about making breakfast early for the family and all that.
I miss those days when i was in school an don the summer break i sleep the whole day relax, play some games, watch some movies and i have nothing to worry about till the school start.

Going to work everyday is a chore I could do without. I actually love the work, but the time and commitment it requires sometimes can be tiring especially when you just need a break
Yeah even the things we love to do can become boring at times. it would be great to have breaks sometimes to help us do better

It is good to love what you do especially for those that comes with money. This way we would do it for a long time
Money it the only thing that keeps us from quitting our jobs, some times we quit our job even if we get paid because of getting board.

I don't enjoy taking responsibility but I have to do it everyday the whole house depends on me.

I don't enjoy taking responsibility but I have to do it everyday the whole house depends on me.
Lol, i feel you, being the one who take are of everything is hard and responsibility takes some courage.

Going at work as teacher. I really don't see any motivation anymore work there except regular salary. Maybe I need different school but I guess everything will be same. Acutually I really need different job.
The salary of teachers is not satisfying, also in my country teachers don't get what they deserve.

The salary of teachers is not satisfying, also in my country teachers don't get what they deserve.
It is not just salary. Salary is ok but bigger problem are kids and stupid rules. Colleague are also sometimes noring with their story but don't cocern me much. School is in very bad shape. It is damaged in storm and still not fixed.

It is not just salary. Salary is ok but bigger problem are kids and stupid rules. Colleague are also sometimes noring with their story but don't cocern me much. School is in very bad shape. It is damaged in storm and still not fixed.
I see, that is very hard, and that will drain your moral and motivations.

13,140Threads
98,729Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member