What is something you really hate paying for?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Paying for some staff can be bothersome at times, especially if it brings you so much inconvenience.

Shipping and handling charges and ATM fees are among the things I detest having to pay for. Even though it's incredible how quickly and safely an item may be transported, certain shipping and handling costs are excessive. and there's nothing worse than having to pay to withdraw money.

What about you?

I hate paying money for transaction fee on my bank account when i send money to some one or to some payments, they don't consider the transaction fee and some times all shops accepts payment only with online transaction and the transaction fee will be my problem and i pay spend extra money for that.

One thing i hate paying for but have no choice is atm maintenance fee. Like i literally did not use the card for the whole month so what are you still taking maintenance fee for?

We don't have to hate what we have to pay, without transaction fees there might be no funds to pay employees, what I hate most is receiving goods from online purchases that don't match the order but I still have to pay (COD).
The thing is when i pay extra fees the shop or store don't consider that on the price tag, if they say 100 Birr for a product i will pay 100 Birr but there is some extra charge like 5 birr and the ban will cut 105birr and that is annoying some times.

I despise having to pay bills. Don't we all agree? LOL. That is why I miss my childhood because I did not have to pay our monthly bills. In addition, I loathe paying expensive shipping/delivery fees. Sometimes the delivery fee is substantially higher than the price of the item I am purchasing.

Powerful people, companies and well paid officials are making fake allegations without any proof at all, against innocent people, and they using these fake allegations to extort money steal the savings of harmless hardworking citizens in some countries.

Hate paying for bills that I didn't really enjoy it can be very annoying but you know the business would still expect you to pay in full.
We all have the same feeling, and in addition i hate paying Ta every time i buy things, and tax is cute from my salary to.

Paying for department due is what I hate paying for. Most time the lecturers will receive their salary very well ,then how come departmental dues again? It’s alway irritates me seeing that in my school and it’s not only that with faculty dues gosh! This suppose not to take place I hate seeing that.

Drugs. It's hateful to pay for expensive drugs. I live in a third world country where health mercantilism is a sad reality and many people can't even afford to go to see a doctor, out of public consultations (public health service is awful among many federations). Drugs should have a popular price. Here people die cause lack of funds to spend for their health. And such a mishap is happening in my former country too, in spite of being a tier2 one.

I hate pay for TV subscription. It cost me 10 euros for bad tv programs, all time are same shows, almost none from football games. It is law and everybody must pay for it.
It looks like the Italian public TV. Governmental channels are compulsory for everyone owning a TV device and it's not a discreet 10 euro fee. About ten years ago, it was more than 40 euros and I'm sure during this time such a fee skyrocketed.

The water bill for me is insanely high I mean water is free why are they charging us that much?

What I hate to pay the most is the electricity bill, in my country it is too high, and there is not much to do about it, because who can live nowadays without electricity?

Without electricity, we even couldn't work online at all. Without electricity, in this moment we weren't here posting in Discussion Bucks, as our devices need electricity to work. Their batteries have a very limited duration, if not properly charged and to charge them, we need electricity (out of solar-powered stuff, this latter not developed among all countries).

It is normal to pay fees, it's business and the same way we do to our business. For me, I also dislike paying huge VAT but it is for the sustenance of our economy that will be given back to people during calamities and other needs.

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member