What is that thing you missed about you Ex that make you wish he / she could come back?

I missed my foreigner ex from Auckland. Because of him I was able to travel to many countries all at his expense. He's super nice , caring, thoughtful and superb handsome but destiny didn't allow me and my ex to be happy until the end because he died due to Cancer 5 years ago. I promised not to fall in love again. 😔

My ex had a lot of down sides but she was still fun to be with and caring. And I would love to experience that again but I don't wish for her to come back. I would rather experience that with someone better.

Of course, if we can remember the past the I wish will always come in because of the quality time we invested in that relationship but we have to admit that if the two do not work out their relationship it eventually does break. The reason the relationship broke is what makes it bygone. The past is the past because people can choose to fight for their love or give it up. I am the type of guy that dates intentionally. Meaning I would like to keep and maintain the love but I have not had a long-lasting relationship before. So quality time for me is the ice breaker because I do not date for experiments but surprisingly my relations hit bottom rock and I try to fight but she decides to walk away.This time around i try to very careful and ensure that we are on the same page and share so many things in common with my significant other.

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member