What is the Best and Worst Thing about Your Job?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I work in the Call Center industry in the country. In my tenure, I was able to handle numerous people. As a Team Manager, I got to speak to different people with different background, personalities and likes and dislikes. What I like about it and probably the best thing about my job (before) was that I get to be trusted by people. And I get to know more people by leading them. The worst thing, the workload plus if the team is not performing, the center manager will hunt me to explain the team's performance.

I am part of a different company now and I handle escalations. the best thing about my job is that I get to resolve complex situations and complains. The worst thing about the job is that we are the next in line when the Tier 1 is unable to satisfy the needs of the customer. Overall, the job is exciting.

How about you?

I have been working online for over a decade and just like any other job types, it comes with pros and cons. In terms of pros, I get to spend more time with my doggos and work anywhere I want. For the latter, it seems like I am not growing and doing the same things over and over again can be boring.

Growth for sure is something that we all want.

Are you planning to look for a new client or company and level up or maybe in your current job?

I know it can be boring but if you are earning good amount of money in the comfort of your home, maybe you can ask your boss to give you project that will challenge you more. :)

Low pay would really be the downside. High paying jobs though, require high quality and some risky ones.
I have seen videos on YT about the building glass cleaners. It is too risky dangling in the air (that's me exaggerating only), of course they have a platform and harness but no way I would do their jobs.

The good thing about my job is that i can help many peoples and it have good satisfactions, but the payment is low and we don't have free time for us and i live like a student, which means i read everyday for new things.
If you are happy doing what you do to help other people, then I believe that is already fulfilling. But I hope that you will get compensated with what you do. Just think about it that you are helping people and have a good satisfaction.

Low pay would really be the downside. High paying jobs though, require high quality and some risky ones.
I have seen videos on YT about the building glass cleaners. It is too risky dangling in the air (that's me exaggerating only), of course they have a platform and harness but no way I would do their jobs.
I think it is low pay almost for every one now. You work and get paid less

I think it is low pay almost for every one now. You work and get paid less
As they say, work hard but in return you get less of what you expect. I know that there are really downside of everything we do, but hopefully we all have a better life in the coming years.

As they say, work hard but in return you get less of what you expect. I know that there are really downside of everything we do, but hopefully we all have a better life in the coming years.
Yeah let be hopeful that we would find a lot more fulfilling jobs in the future. it might just worked for us.

I work as a special educator and counselor. And I love my job and I am very passionate about it. I wake up every morning looking forward to it and never have those blues. I love everything about it. But for someone who is the sole bread earner of the family, the compensation might not be sufficient, especially if you have lots of financial obligations. Since I am not the main breadwinner, it doesn't bother me much. But anyone would appreciate better pay.

@arunima25 When my siblings were still in school, it was challenging for me as I had to provide for the family as the breadwinner, which is usually the case for most eldest siblings. However, I'm happy to say that things have improved now that they all have jobs, and I can finally treat myself with my own money.

Now I am not anymore in job, but when I used to be in gsk I liked their promotional materials like unique types of watches. Calenders in ballpoint. Like mosquitoes replant, these items we were giving to Doctors to sell our products. And the negative there were their extra ordinary strict policies. As employee is working in field and surprisingly manager and sales manager will join him.

The best thing about my business is the fact that I love doing it and I can work from anywhere. The worse part about it is dealing with customers. We usually come across all sort of annoying customers where we have to redesign like multiple times.

The best thing about my business is the fact that I love doing it and I can work from anywhere. The worse part about it is dealing with customers. We usually come across all sort of annoying customers where we have to redesign like multiple times.
That's humans for you. They always want little things no matter what done to perfection which can be annoying.

@arunima25 When my siblings were still in school, it was challenging for me as I had to provide for the family as the breadwinner, which is usually the case for most eldest siblings. However, I'm happy to say that things have improved now that they all have jobs, and I can finally treat myself with my own money.
Oh! That must be tough. That used to be the case with most Indian households in old days. People had lots of children and there was a huge gap between the elder sibling with younger ones. And there were cases where your sibling might be younger than your own child. This was all prevalent when early marriages and huge family were in practice. Now, it happens with very lower socio economic group that are still illiterate or someone whose is insanely religious.
Now people have one or at the most two kids. And they are not much apart in age.
It's good to know that your siblings are doing good now. I hope that they feel that connection and obligation for you

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member