What is the best way to fall asleep quickly?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
Often many people cannot get sleep quickly and this usually affects their productivity and health the next day. Is there any technique or method which can be used to fall asleep quickly, to avoid wasting time waiting to get the sleep they require?

For me it is about reading a book or having a cool shower. I hit the sack almost immediately
Oh my GOD cold shower keeps me up all night, when i was in collage when i was studying at night i take some cold shower and that keeps me up for long hours.

Oh my GOD cold shower keeps me up all night, when i was in collage when i was studying at night i take some cold shower and that keeps me up for long hours.
Yesh I know but some people it does the opposite. This is why we need to go for what will work for us.

Yesh I know but some people it does the opposite. This is why we need to go for what will work for us.
True, we all have many different things that we enjoy, something good for me may be strange for you and the something good for you could be strange for me, all we need is respect each others choice.

I can never force myself to sleep when my body doesn't want me to. However, for example, very boring videos help. Or sometimes very interesting, because I like watching videos about space and it's interesting for me, but for some reason I always want to sleep from it

I think it is usually different for each individual though. For some they usually just count numbers, while there are others who fall asleep while listening to songs or any sound.

13,123Threads
98,596Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member