What is the biggest lie in the human history?

The biggest lie in history is religion. Religion have bring unnecessary hitches and rifts among human beings. Moslems and Christians are killing each other over trivialities. Religion is only illusion.
I have seen many peoples getting in fight and killing each other for their religion and they forget about the number one rule that says don't kill.

I have seen many peoples getting in fight and killing each other for their religion and they forget about the number one rule that says don't kill.
It is quite unfortunate that most religious people don't understand that fundamental principle of spirituality is love your neighbor as yourself.

It is quite unfortunate that most religious people don't understand that fundamental principle of spirituality is love your neighbor as yourself.
That doesn't work with us, i don't know why we are like this but we peoples enjoy seeing our neighbor fall and lose.

I wouldn't say religion is a lie. The truth is I can call Truth false if I can defend it. Religion is not for those that won't let the spirit guide them. One can easily interprete the holy books differently to suit ones agenda, where I'm having problem theost is the doctrine. Religion is supposed to be peaceful but now, it's not.
You are right religion is not a lie but we don't respect the religion and even if we say we respect it and ruled by it we still do somethings that the religion say its bad.

The biggest lie in history is religion. Religion have bring unnecessary hitches and rifts among human beings. Moslems and Christians are killing each other over trivialities. Religion is only illusion.
I don't believe that. Hindu religion is based on both science and the Vedas. So we don't have any illusion. After all there's some Supreme force that's ruling and guiding us.

I don't believe that. Hindu religion is based on both science and the Vedas. So we don't have any illusion. After all there's some Supreme force that's ruling and guiding us.
The thing is that we all think our religion is perfect and we all respect our religions but there are some peoples who don't respect others, and some times peoples only practice what they want from their religion and they leave what they don't want.

You are right sometimes I wonder how some people reason. Fighting yourselves for God that can fight for himself. it doesn't even make sense to me.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member