What is the biggest waste of time in your life?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We all have something we think of wasting time, and some times we do those things even if we know it is waste of time but some time we decide to stope it, we all have different opinion on this thing some peoples think playing video games is waste of time and others say social media, and some say spending time with someone we have nothing in common and some say spending some time with the person who don't appreciate our present.
So in your opinion what is the biggest waste of time?

Hackers are deleting all the content which I write, making it a waste of time . They also make it difficult to establish the internet connection at times, so I am wasting a lot of time.

I do not spend a lot of time on social media. It is a waste of time for me because I do not gain anything from it. Maybe if I work as a Social Media Manager, then it will be worth it.
You are right, scrolling on the social media without any use is a waste of time, we need to use our time properly.

Some of the biggest waste of time in our lives is thinking about what could have happened and thinking about things that we have no control over. With this, you're not just wasting your time; you're wasting your energy worrying about this kind of thing too, which stresses you out.

I have wasted my time with someone I loved in the past. I ignored the one sincere because I thought the man I loved was real and faithful. The worst scenario was when he borrowed huge money from me and never paid me. The more I look and feel like a fool. Sigh!

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member