• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is the cheapest smartphone make in your country?

I would also agree that the ITEL and Techno mobile devices are low-budget phones that are affordable to many users out there. I love the fact that these mobile gadgets have some excellent specs great functionality and above all very durable batteries. But I am done owning these kinds of phones because for some reason I do not feel that I enjoy the usage and performance. I am a Samsung guy now and if I get to work extra hard then I will be able to replace my Samsung A70 with The Samsung Ultra S24 by the end of this year. Although the phone will be more for some digital activities that I would like to enhance as opposed to only personal usage.

For me l can say that the cheapest model of the smartphone is the Tecno mobile. They have the simplest smartphones with durable batteries so to speak.
Itel has more cheaper phones, though even now itel has started producing expensive phones. Techno on the other hand, majority of their phones are a 100l plus and above.

I am trying to review the cheapest smartphones available in the market, and I find that LYF phones are cheapest online costing approximately $30-$40 each. Their battery is getting drained very quickly.

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member