What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of religion?

I think of a Supreme being and a code of life that people follow. Being a follower of one myself, I respect others who do the same.

I am actually a very religious person. I go to church and I pray. But when anything has to generally do with religion in my country, I expect ti see dogmatism. People refusing to think with their heads. A person in my country laid down for a pastor ro to walk on his back just because he wanted to be blessed.

I am actually a very religious person. I go to church and I pray. But when anything has to generally do with religion in my country, I expect ti see dogmatism. People refusing to think with their heads. A person in my country laid down for a pastor ro to walk on his back just because he wanted to be blessed.
Its common in my country. Now a days people forget about God and start believing the pastors. Most people in my country respect their religion more than God, and they say, "I will kill for my religion." I mean, God didn't say kill right; He said that killing is a sin.

Its common in my country. Now a days people forget about God and start believing the pastors. Most people in my country respect their religion more than God, and they say, "I will kill for my religion." I mean, God didn't say kill right; He said that killing is a sin.
You just described some religious people in my country. They are just so annoying now

You just described some religious people in my country. They are just so annoying now
Yes, it is going out of control, and everyday people are changing, and they start disrespecting other religions and people who follow other religions, and that creates strong negative attitudes, which eventually will lead to conflict and civil war.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member