What is the greatest gift you can give someone?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There a lots of things that we can give to someone as a gift, and many peoples say that no matter what you give them they say "the thought is count", and some peoples say that TIME is the greatest gift you can give someone, but for you which is the best gift that you can give to someone?

The best gift I could give would be a secret hehehe, but usually, I give my loved ones cash, clothes, and cellular phones, but this time, life is hard, and not the same as before, so I may give my loved ones anything I feel makes them happy.

I think for me it should be love and care. As a would be philanthropist I want to help everyone that needs help especially those that needs love.
Loving someone is the most priceless gift that we can give to some one, it is the most amazing thing to give it, but we need to know that we only should give love to the person that deserves.

Loving someone is the most priceless gift that we can give to some one, it is the most amazing thing to give it, but we need to know that we only should give love to the person that deserves.
You can write this again. it is good to always to give one some love as life can throw a lot of stress to people and all they need at that point is love.

Last edited:
You can write this again. it is good to always to give one sone love as life can throw a lot of stress to people and all they need at rhst point od love.
True, loving someone will change their life for ever and they see that they are wanted by others and there are some one who love being with them, that will change a lots of things on the persons mind.

True, loving someone will change their life for ever and they see that they are wanted by others and there are some one who love being with them, that will change a lots of things on the persons mind.
Definitely, alot of times what we need is love. You just have to give to receive love too in return.

Definitely, alot of times what we need is love. You just have to give to receive love too in return.
Agree, love is the best thing, but the hardest thing is finding a true love and keeping it, most of the times peoples approach you only for the thing you have and they sometimes try's to use you and your money.

They said the greatest gift is love, of cause when you have love, you can sacrifice anything.
Perfect answer, love is the greatest gift of all the time, that is why Jesus died for us, he died because of love.

Agree, love is the best thing, but the hardest thing is finding a true love and keeping it, most of the times peoples approach you only for the thing you have and they sometimes try's to use you and your money.
Yes love makes the world go round. So if we can't give any other thing let try to give snd spread live it will make the world a better place.

Yes love makes the world go round. So if we can't give any other thing let try to give snd spread live it will make the world a better place.
Indeed, love gives everyone hope, and it have a goo feeling to, giving love to someone will tell them how important they are.

13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member