• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is the Longest You've Been Offline?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
Since we already have advanced technology and more companies offer internet/data plans for our mobile devices, we can log in anywhere and anytime.

In my case, the longest I was away was one day. If I go to my hometown, I expect that I can't open my online accounts because of slow internet connection using the data. services. So my friends don't expect me to be online. Our internet plan was discontinued when they started the house renovation. My father won't be using it everyday, he thought we can save monthly if we disconnect the plan. So, every time I go home, expect that I will be offline 1 or 2 days. But so far, I am offline for only one day.

How about you?

I think the longest I have been offline was some weeks. I was in a place where I could not have access to the Internet, so there was no way to come online.

I always have my backup pocket Wi-Fi in case there is no access to the internet due to power interruption. I always load my pocket Wi-Fi. my internet is 24/7 by PARASAT. In the university where I work, there is no need to bring my pocket Wi-Fi, our campus in the Wi-Fi zone

The longest I've been offline was like a week or two when we had our vacation at my grandma's place. Her place has no internet access, and one of the reasons we like it is because it's so refreshing to disconnect from the online world once in a while, which makes me appreciate life more and lets me focus on the real things that matter, like quality time with my loved ones.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member