• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is the maximum number of connections allowed on a mobile hotspot per time?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
Mobile hotspots are being used to share internet connection between several computer nowadays. I saw a business organisation use a mobile hotspot to share internet across the entire organisation.

That got me thinking how many connections are allowed per time on a mobility hotspot?

I would have never imagined that some businesses can actually use mobile data and hotspot for connecting various laptops. This is the first time I an coming across the fact that people connect multiple devices through hotspot. I have mostly used it for one device at home..Once at the workplace our WiFi was acting up, I remember we connected two devices to the hotspot and it worked okay.

I would have never imagined that some businesses can actually use mobile data and hotspot for connecting various laptops. This is the first time I an coming across the fact that people connect multiple devices through hotspot. I have mostly used it for one device at home..Once at the workplace our WiFi was acting up, I remember we connected two devices to the hotspot and it worked okay.
Most bet shops with up to 5 computers comfortably connect to a mobile hotspot and operate their business well without any hitches.

12,060Threads
92,997Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member