What is the most good thing with the crypto currency?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.513888
Referral Credit
For me l am being hooked into the crypto currency due to the higher prices that results from the holding of the crypto coins for long and sell them at relatively huge prices. This can make a person rich over night.
What is the reason for your liking of the crypto currency?

The thing people value most about crypto is that you stay anonymous to a large extent when doing your transactions. And one can easily transact with very little amounts.

I think one of the good things about crypto currency is the fact that I can easily transfer and make transactions to people from different countries with extreme ease without having to worry about their currency and the likes.

I think one of the good things about crypto currency is the fact that I can easily transfer and make transactions to people from different countries with extreme ease without having to worry about their currency and the likes.
This is true because you cannot do this with hard-earned funds, because you have to pay large commissions and there are times when the bank can reject the payment because it is considered suspicious

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member