What is the Next Great Thing About Computer Science?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
I asked this as we live in a digital age, and my friend's son is deciding whether to pursue a computer-related degree this year. I think machine learning, quantum computing, and data science will be increasingly in demand this year and in the coming years. People working in the aforementioned industry make six digits every month, and possibly more. What do you think?

Internet of Things is the next big thing on the internet. This concept seeks to connect everything to the internet. You could imagine how your eye glasses would have a special functionality that it has to connect to the internet to fulfil.

Computer science is a course of time and in demand in Japan. It's also best to get the data on other technology related courses to recommend them to your relatives.
Yes, it can be of help to do thorough research about it so they can choose which one is best for their son.
Post automatically merged:

Internet of Things is the next big thing on the internet. This concept seeks to connect everything to the internet. You could imagine how your eye glasses would have a special functionality that it has to connect to the internet to fulfil.
That is a great idea I am sure it will happen in the future because technology constantly evolves :)
Post automatically merged:

For me l am aware that any course related with the computer is very promising. The lT is very wide and almost every aspect for it is very marketable.
You are correct. In addition, they are high-paying. So, it is a good idea to consider this degree in college.

Last edited:
Compute Science course isn't offered in the university where I work. There are 180 courses in the university. One related to Computer Science is Computer Engineering.
Oh, wow. That is a lot!!! How many students are there in your university?

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member