• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is the real use of the Bluetooth technology as at now?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
I remember back in the days when Bluetooth technology was a novel invention. It was used as the primary means for file transfer between devices. Things have changed and apps like Xender have taken up that function with greater efficiency.

Given this reality, what is the real use of the Bluetooth technology as it stands now?

I think hackers are using Bluetooth technology extensively for robbing data from the computer and other hacking activities. I find that Bluetoooth is always switched on automatically.

Connection for speakers. Most kids connect smartphones with mobile speakers using Bluetooth connection.
We have JBL at work and we also use Bluetooth.
View attachment 943
Kids use something like this.
View attachment 944
For sure, the Bluetooth technology is very useful in having to connect with these speakers. I think that's about the only use it has now.

For sure, the Bluetooth technology is very useful in having to connect with these speakers. I think that's about the only use it has now.
It is actualy very spread in connection between smartwatch and smartphone. Almost all watches use that connection.

It is actualy very spread in connection between smartwatch and smartphone. Almost all watches use that connection.
It is also very common in the connection between an airpod and a phone. Seems like the Bluetooth technology is still very relevant in the tech sphere today.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member