What is the worst Christmas present 🎁

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.640326
Referral Credit
It's pretty interesting what peaple think is a worst gift for me it might be a cup or money money because it means that they are lazy and don't know anything about you but at the same time it's not too bad also a lot of woman say that getting skin care is the worst gift and I completely agree because often it does not work for you and might even damage your skin what do you think?

My worst Christmas gift was one basket of peanuts. They're unwashed, fresh from the soil. But it's my sister who was delighted. She washed the peanuts and cooked them. I didn't eat.,
Be grateful that you received something. Throughout this season, i did not receive anything even single call from family and friends. Though, it didn't affect my happiness

Be grateful that you received something. Throughout this season, i did not receive anything even single call from family and friends. Though, it didn't affect my happiness
well for me it would be sad not because I did not get anything but because nobody did cared about me not even a call

well for me it would be sad not because I did not get anything but because nobody did cared about me not even a call
It have been long i realized that people are only interested in what they can get from you. Once! you are not rich, you will not be recognized and valued.

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member