• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is your best financial advice for someone in their 20s?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.557063
Referral Credit
What would be the best financial advice you could give to someone in their 20s? As for me, I recommend investing early! Of course, conduct extensive study before proceeding. Create an emergency fund, save, and set aside some money for enjoyment. If you don't enjoy life, you will get burned out and regret it later. How about you?

In today's digital age, young people already learned the value of money. They started learning it during their senior high and up to college which is why after graduation, they right away venture into business.

Learn to invest. A lot of young persons today have more opportunities but they tend to focus on enjoying themselves now rather than build up for later. Learn to invest and grow your capital.

Learn to invest. A lot of young persons today have more opportunities but they tend to focus on enjoying themselves now rather than build up for later. Learn to invest and grow your capital.
They need to know this. You have to learn and invest in it. You can gradually build a business

Don't throw around money try to always save and look for ways to invest it.
Indeed. It is okay to enjoy at times, for instance, travel to places you have never been before, to avoid getting burned out.
Post automatically merged:

In today's digital age, young people already learned the value of money. They started learning it during their senior high and up to college which is why after graduation, they right away venture into business.
Wow. That is good. I hope I started saving and investing early. But better late than never, right? Hehe

They need to know how to multiple the little they have. Look for creative ideas to make money with
You are right. Take advantage of the internet to look for ideas on how they can earn more.

It is okay to enjoy but they should give top priority to saving money and investing.

Indeed. It is okay to enjoy at times, for instance, travel to places you have never been before, to avoid getting burned out.

Wow. That is good. I hope I started saving and investing early. But better late than never, right? Hehe

You are right. Take advantage of the internet to look for ideas on how they can earn more.

It is okay to enjoy but they should give top priority to saving money and investing.
Definitely, the internet is here and we can make money from the comfort of our home. Just be consistent and hard working

It's never late to start saving and budgeting. You can in fact start to save and invest now. Just put what you want to happen in your life into action. Try to start to know and never be afraid.

Indeed, it's important to start saving at a young age to accumulate wealth. Although anyone could start late because of personal reasons that could be excusable rather than no plan to save at all.

Don't throw around money try to always save and look for ways to invest it.
Investment is really the best so I believe at your 20s if you can invest and have a mini business then that is more better it's going to pave way for your financial needs when you get a bit older

Don't be greedy to chase after wealth and money. Learn a professional skill and know it well. Now, ICT is hot cake. Take time to build yourself and money will start following you. I regret not knowing this when am younger.
Yes. Do not chase after money or high-paying jobs from time to time. Take a break, because if you don't, it can adversely affect your physical and mental health.

Indeed, it's important to start saving at a young age to accumulate wealth. Although anyone could start late because of personal reasons that could be excusable rather than no plan to save at all.
That is correct. Better late than never, right? Hehe. There are some reasons why people can't start early.

It's good that you start saving, acquiring the wealth and investments at the tender age at the young age.
Yes, starting at a young age to be financially free is the key. You would hardly go broke in the future.

I would tell someone that is just in his 20s to focus on defining a career path for himself and developing himself in his early 20s. I would tell such a person that the goal should be that latest 26 years old, they should already have a source of income and from there work on growing their income.

I would tell someone that is just in his 20s to focus on defining a career path for himself and developing himself in his early 20s. I would tell such a person that the goal should be that latest 26 years old, they should already have a source of income and from there work on growing their income.
That's true. It's preferable to start saving and investing early! They can begin working online as freelancers before the age of 20, allowing them to save and invest.

In my opinion, too many people at a young age think a lot about money, and they lose their youth. You need to worry about money, but not so much that you forget to live your life

I completely agree with you, my friend. It's not wise to let themselves get burnt out. They should set aside some funds for leisure activities, such as exploring new and exciting travel destinations.

12,075Threads
93,071Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member