What is your biggest cause of stress?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Our day to day life is full of stress and worries, and some times we have similar things that will lead us to stress like work life, financial problem, not having enough rest and not having enough sleep, fear of losing our job, and many more are cause of stress that we have in common and some times we have different cause of stress like losing our relationship, losing someone we love, leaving a country and fighting with some one, and so many more.
so in your condition what is the cause of stress in your life?

Government slavery in the internet sector, financial fraud, resume robbery using criminal defaming, making allegations without proof causes stress, and the government agencies refuse to acknowledge the online workers, investors spending their time, rob their data to make fake claims about their lazy greedy employees who do no computer work.

Government slavery in the internet sector, financial fraud, resume robbery using criminal defaming, making allegations without proof causes stress, and the government agencies refuse to acknowledge the online workers, investors spending their time, rob their data to make fake claims about their lazy greedy employees who do no computer work.
That is too much, some times i wonder why the government don't protect its citizens, and why they are ignoring the bad things happening to the peoples, i really hate when there is no one who listens me and do something.

My biggest cause for stress is trying to meet up with all the activities i have on a daily basis and as well ensure things goes well for me.
Yeah our day to day life is the maid reason that we get stress and the main cause of mental stress and some times it is very hard to maintain our day to day activity an dour work our life and financial problems and many more are the cause of stress.

Stress is a burden that we often unfortunately have to bear. Many everyday issues involve stress. But to me personally, last September something decidedly serious happened, which anyone here knows about, which weighs like a ton on my back and there isn't a moment of the day that I don't think about!

That is too much, some times i wonder why the government don't protect its citizens, and why they are ignoring the bad things happening to the peoples, i really hate when there is no one who listens me and do something.
The government agencies are openly discriminating against the vulnerable sections of society, like senior citizens, older single women, introverts, they are denied their fundamental rights, especially the right to equality, someone else takes credit for all the work they do, including forum posting.

There are many things that cause me stress - my dad's condition, my job (the amount of work I receive has decreased), not having enough money to survive, and so on.
Ita true we have a lots of things that cause stress, and its increasing everyday.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member