What is your biggest motivation to work hard?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
My biggest motivation right now is my dad. He goes to dialysis sessions thrice a week so I am working hard to support him financially. I am helping my mom, too. Hopefully, I'd be able to find a better-paying job next year, though. Who is your biggest motivation to work hard and why?

My biggest motivation in life to work hard every day is that i really want to live some fancy and luxuries life stile and i wish my parents and families also lice those life so in order to achieve my dream i really have to work day and night without a rest., and yeah my roll modal is my dad he is strong person.

My biggest motivation right now is my dad. He goes to dialysis sessions thrice a week so I am working hard to support him financially. I am helping my mom, too. Hopefully, I'd be able to find a better-paying job next year, though. Who is your biggest motivation to work hard and why?
My biggest motivation to work hard were my children. Now as an old woman I don't have to work that hard.

My biggest motivation is my children. I want to give them the best education and quality training. My children motivated me to work hard. My family is my main priority. My second priority is my education.
Having someone to motivates you to work harder is a good thing and seeing their change and success will make you work even harder.

My goal to become a millionaire is my biggest motivation in life. I hope to achieve it in a few years through my business and investments. My motivation causes me to act in a way that gets me closer to my goals.

My biggest motivation in life to work hard every day is that i really want to live some fancy and luxuries life stile and i wish my parents and families also lice those life so in order to achieve my dream i really have to work day and night without a rest., and yeah my roll modal is my dad he is strong person.
Likewise. I want to have financial freedom so I can enjoy some good things in life. I want to experience how to live like a rich individual. LOL.
Post automatically merged:

People who are waiting on me to complete tasks. I do not like letting people down.
That is a good mindset. It means you do not want to disappoint the people who pay for your services.

My biggest motivation is my children. I want to give them the best education and quality training. My children motivated me to work hard. My family is my main priority. My second priority is my education.
That is good to hear, Magnus. You give top priority to your children. I hope you can make your dreams come true. Good luck!

My goal to become a millionaire is my biggest motivation in life. I hope to achieve it in a few years through my business and investments. My motivation causes me to act in a way that gets me closer to my goals.
Same here, my friend. I want to become a millionaire so I can have financial freedom and help my parents.

My greatest motivation is being self independent. I have always wanted to be financially stable and working hard is making my dream come true.
Yay! Good luck to all of us who want to make our dreams come true!!!

Last edited:
13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member