What is your country known for?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Every country have its especial thing which is known for, and thus known things could be good thing or bad thing, but we really have something good on, my countey is well know for its coffee exporting and mu country never been colonized by any western country, and we are really proud of thus things, and we are building Africans biggest hydroelectric dam.
What about you, what is your country well known for?

My country used to be known for their production of crude oil but these days there are lots of countries discovering crude oil now.
Oh wow, i think crude oil is so expensive and very in demanding all over the world, yeah new there are some countries who have crude oil and they process it and they sell it as a oil and deasil oil, but i you hade crude oil then its a best thing you could use it for your countries products and manufactures. my country have crude oil but they say its too expensive to harvest it.

My country is known for criminal and fantastically corrupt leaders and ethnic marginalization. If not because of high level of embezzlement of public fund, my country will be than most first tier countries.
Sorry, I laughed so hard when I read your comment. You are right; in my country, corruption is a common thing; we can't get a single document without paying for it, and its very sad.

I think our country is famous for producing amazing singers, breathtaking beaches, and strong-willed individuals. Hehe
I think your country has a very famous boxer; he is a world-class boxer, and everyone knows about it.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member