• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is Your Dream Phone?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
I have been an iPhone user for over a decade so I want an iPhone 15. However, the camera of the Samsung S23 Ultra is amazing!!! It comes with a 200.0 Mega-pixel camera. Whoa! I like taking pictures and that is the reason why I want to have this phone despite finding Android phones quite confusing to use. LOL. So, I want a Samsung S23 Ultra. I hope Santa will give me one this Christmas. Hahaha. Kidding aside!

S23 ultra or S22 ultra. if i have one of them i don't need any phone for the next 5 to 10 years, lol
Hahaha. I like the Samsung S23 Ultra, too. It takes real good pictures! I hope Santa will be kind to me this year. Haha

I desperately want the latest model of the Xiaomi phone. I think it is Xiaomi A2. I love phones that are balanced in every parameters that a phone can be assessed. And this one is.
Xiaomi is a good brand. I will try to check its features online because I am quite curious.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member