What is your dress sense?

My color is little dark, so when I wear dark blue color shirt, I look good people usually appreciate me in this dress. In early age I was wearing tight dress but nowadays I wear somewhat lose dress.
I feel you there, a lot of changes come to our dress sense as we grow older so I understand.

I love anything that sits well on me. Anything chic and elegant is okay by me. So how about you?
I love wearing anything that suits me. I usually wear maxis at home and saree when I go out.

For me i love wearing anything that is not flashy enough to attract attention but at the same time, quality and look good on me that would not be too casual.

My dress sense is black. If it were up to me, I would just wear all black, all of the time. Maybe throw in some dark blue or dark green on occasions where black doesn't cut it.

However, I don't really care about fashion as long as it is warm enough, so I just wear what my boyfriend tells me to wear.

For me i love wearing anything that is not flashy enough to attract attention but at the same time, quality and look good on me that would not be too casual.
I wear casual dress when I am at home. I don't like Gordy colour.

I love anything that sits well on me. Anything chic and elegant is okay by me. So how about you?
I don't like flasy dress , I like dress with cool colours like black, grey , dark blue and the likes. I like clothes with simple design or no design at all.

I don't like flasy dress , I like dress with cool colours like black, grey , dark blue and the likes. I like clothes with simple design or no design at all.
I think you just described a typical man dress sense. I know my brother's dress sense is tilted to this as well

I think you just described a typical man dress sense. I know my brother's dress sense is tilted to this as well
Yeah, women do like flashy clothes especially the extroverted ones , they always like to be noticed and catch people's attention.

Yeah, women do like flashy clothes especially the extroverted ones , they always like to be noticed and catch people's attention.
Yeah sure that's right . Some people just liked to be noticed with their flashy dress sense

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member