What is your Favorite Motto in Life?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
As for me, it is "create the life you love". I am creating the life that I love. I live independently with my dogs in a house that has enough ventilation unlike at my parents' house. I can do whatever I want and so on. This is the life that I love because it is peaceful.

" what will be, will be, "
This is what my mom always says, meaning no matter what we go through or how hard things are, if we where ment to get It, it would definitely come to us.

Be good to people you meet on your way up because you might need their help on your way down
Yes, try to be kind to people we meet daily because they can help us later on. In fact, even if they can't help us, always sprinkle some kindness.

Yes, try to be kind to people we meet daily because they can help us later on. In fact, even if they can't help us, always sprinkle some kindness.
My point exactly, let good overwhelmes evil. We need to try to always know kindness even to those that don't deserve it. it would really help

" what will be, will be, "
This is what my mom always says, meaning no matter what we go through or how hard things are, if we where ment to get It, it would definitely come to us.
Yes, if it is meant to be, it will be. I believe in this saying as well.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member