• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What is your favorite Operating system with your devices?

I have an iPhone 8 now, and in my opinion, the iOS platform is the best, because even such an old phone does not very often lag on the excellent Android, because I had it as well. However, I do not like the macOS system for computers from Apple because it is somehow not convenient for me

All the phones I had and also the phone I am holding right now have an Android operating system. I have never tried iOS, and that is because most things on Android are easy, and I can share everything I have, including apps, games, videos, and other things, with friends without any problem, so that is one of the reasons why I am still using Android. but one day I would like to try the iOS operating system.

All the phones I had and also the phone I am holding right now have an Android operating system. I have never tried iOS, and that is because most things on Android are easy, and I can share everything I have, including apps, games, videos, and other things, with friends without any problem, so that is one of the reasons why I am still using Android. but one day I would like to try the iOS operating system.
I also had an Android before and I didn't think I would like an iPhone because of such limitations, but over time, when I started using many of those Android functions, I didn't need them and I've been using an iPhone for 4 years

I've been a longtime fan of Apple's macOS. I appreciate its sleek, intuitive design and seamless integration across the iPhone, iPad, and Mac ecosystem. Windows has improved immensely, but I still find macOS more user-friendly and efficient for my needs. That said, I'm quite impressed by the advancements in mobile operating systems like Android and iOS as well.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member