What is Your Favorite Time of the Day?

I'm a morning person I love to complete tasks as early as possible maybe because then the weather is still very refreshing and mild.
You are right. I love the morning breeze! I used to wake up late before but good thing my circadian rhythm is now fixed. Lol

Of course my favorite time of the day is the time i finish my daily work and the time i go to my sweet home, it is 11:00 in my country time.
Yes, of course. After work, you can relax and spend time with family :)
Of course my favorite time of the day is the time i finish my daily work and the time i go to my sweet home, it is 11:00 in my country time.

My favorite time of the day is morning. I love waking up early to do my usual routine - clean my flat, feed my dogs, cook food for lunch and dinner, and participate in different forum websites. How about you?
I love morning too dear, because during that morning time I'll be able to complete my tasks then have some rest in the afternoon.

I think morning is cool because I'm just thinking about this right now. In the morning your head is still cool, plus the early morning breeze and by them nobody has ruined your mood, so your mind is free.
Haha. Exactly. Your mood is not ruined yet during this time unless someone provokes you to get mad or something. LOL

Haha. Exactly. Your mood is not ruined yet during this time unless someone provokes you to get mad or something. LOL
Sometimes my mood is ruined in the morning, because i may wake-up and my mother will be exchanging words with my siblings and that disturb my precious sleep. Have you experienced this before? 🤣

Yes, of course. After work, you can relax and spend time with family :)
True, the time i am getting ready to leave the work is the best time, it doesn't mean i hate my work but the time i spend in my home is priceless.

True, the time i am getting ready to leave the work is the best time, it doesn't mean i hate my work but the time i spend in my home is priceless.
Yes, it is priceless, indeed. It is our safe haven and it is where we can be ourselves, relax, and so on.

Yes, it is priceless, indeed. It is our safe haven and it is where we can be ourselves, relax, and so on.
Exactly, our home is where we can be free and we feel safe, so no matter how we love other places, there is no place like home

13,143Threads
98,737Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member