What is your favourite survey earning platforms? | Discussion Bucks

What is your favourite survey earning platforms?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
Though l come from one of the developing countries whereby the survey answering exercise is not common, l am a member for the lifepoints which l can earn few bucks at times.

The name lifespoints sounds familiar. Does this site support Africa countries?

I really like using Rakuten Insight for taking surveys. It works in a tier-3 country. Moreover, even if I am not eligible for a particular survey, I still receive some points.

For me l have really tried out many of the survey websites and apps. l have however not found any one that is very ideal for the earning venture. l am now trying out the inboxdollars. l hope all goes well with me for it.

I don't work on the survey sites as they never paid me. Most of the time I get disqualified from them. I never heard from others that they have been paid by survey sites.

I don't work on the survey sites as they never paid me. Most of the time I get disqualified from them. I never heard from others that they have been paid by survey sites.
They need someone to be long patient and do them regularly to be luckily qualified on one of them otherwise if you are impatient about results then do not try them.

I was always patient while taking surveys and have never left it in the middle but they disqualify me always so there is no point of getting paid.

I was always patient while taking surveys and have never left it in the middle but they disqualify me always so there is no point of getting paid.
From 20 surveys performed you are fully qualified to 1 means it is possible to do 100 surveys and be qualified for 5 surveys this is what I am talking about.

But I have never qualified for any survey. In the start I was disqualified in all the surveys (app 10) so I never tried them.

But I have never qualified for any survey. In the start I was disqualified in all the surveys (app 10) so I never tried them.
This could happen for redundant days but you need some kind of patience to get fully qualified in one. It is by fact of experimenting with these surveys. Like a week not qualified and end of the week you are qualified on a survey of 2.67 $.

My favorite survey platform is YouGov. The good thing is they never disqualify. Although the minimum threshold is quite high, but they have surveys frequently. It does not take a long time to cash out.

For me l have really tried out many of the survey websites and apps. l have however not found any one that is very ideal for the earning venture. l am now trying out the inboxdollars. l hope all goes well with me for it.
Same with me I'm yrt to find any site that works with my country. I have never esrn from survey taking