Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.296888
Referral Credit
As we all know that there are so many ways that people can use to earn more crypto currencies. For instance there is crypto currency claiming through the faucet claiming sites, staking of crypto, investment of crypto among other means. What is the best means that works best for you?

Watching PTC ads is the best way to make some crypto. Often new websites especially money making websites are being advertised, and the user is paid to visit these websites and make some money.

As we all know that there are so many ways that people can use to earn more crypto currencies. For instance there is crypto currency claiming through the faucet claiming sites, staking of crypto, investment of crypto among other means. What is the best means that works best for you?
You know those apps where you can play games and you can either cash out to Paypal or use it to buy little snippets of crypto?
That's what I do.

I usually advise online newbies that faucets is waste of time. I don't waste my time on faucets. The only means i use to earn cryptocurrency is through pay per post sites. I convert my money to crypto and deposit with my wallet address.

My favorite way is trading, although it's also one of the riskiest, but it's the one I've really earned the most crypto with, I also like to earn crypto by posting content online.

That is very true when someone is from a tier 3 region and with very bad marketing skills to sign up those from a tier one country as referrals then this kind of venture is a waste of time as it takes quite a while to earn a $10 in faucets But some faucets are innovative can have various contests and micro-tasks that you can earn more by attempting those tasks but is still a lot of work.

So if you want to rip good benefits from cryptocurrency then it is best if you have some seed capital like $100 but it is best if you can raise the capital to even $500.You can make quite a lot of money through staking, peer-to-peer trading and copy trading on Bybit and Binance since these are user-friendly for most African countries except Nigeria currently. The Nigerian government has banned peer-to-peer trading on most cryptocurrency platforms because they are stating that these cryptocurrency platforms are destabilising the Naira liquidity.NB:kindly note that the information given here is merely for educational and idea exchange purposes.Seek advice from a licenced financial advisor before attempting any investment.

I always earn my crypto through paid to post forums. That has always been the easiest for me. I have never had to use my money to buy crypto even once.

I like staking the most and I earn the most in this way, because in addition to the growth of cryptocurrency, I receive additional funds thanks to this and therefore, in the end, the profit is much higher
If annual pay rate is 25 APR means you need to invest something reasonable like 100 USDT or more for something reasonable. 100 USDT brings 25 USDT per year that is quite small but 1000 USDT bring 250 USDT per year that is 20 USDT per month. If you could do 10,000 USDT that is income as 200 USDT each month.

One of the best ways to earn crypto that I have ventured into for some time now is to write articles, if you have the time, knowledge and desire, it can be a good way to earn cryptocurrency.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member