What is your favourite writing site?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
For me l have never ventured on the writing career. I have information that most people would like the idea of writing and submitting their articles for cash rewards. So what is the best article submitting site that you can recommend to others ?

At the moment besides paid to post forums, I am not active on any writing site, so I do not have a favorite.

One of the Indian site (for Indians only), Indiastudychannel is my favourite site. They pay good amount of money for the articles.
That's great @Sanjeev ; I hope we have the same site available here. I've always wanted to try writing sites, but since I got scammed, I never tried it again, and it's so hard to look for legit sites nowadays.

I have not used any writing platform yet at the moment. However, I am planning to give iWriter a try in the near future, provided that my application gets accepted. Compared to other platforms, the qualification test of iWriter seems to be less complex, which makes me more interested to try it out.

I have not used any writing platform yet at the moment. However, I am planning to give iWriter a try in the near future, provided that my application gets accepted. Compared to other platforms, the qualification test of iWriter seems to be less complex, which makes me more interested to try it out.
I've heard about Iwriter, what can you write there exactly?

List Verse happened to be one writing site that I really loved. Had only one of my articles there approved though but I love the site.

Hubpages.com is the best writing site now. The site have lasted for years. Hubpages is very strict and can get you banned at slightest mistake.

I'm on quite a few writing sites, but I'd like to try Medium soon, see if I get lucky.