• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What is your financial goal for 2024?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
The new year has begun. Normally, individuals, corporate and governmental organisations set goals for the year.

One of the most important goals to make is financial goals. I think everyone should have a financial goal. For me, my financial goal this year is to try and enter real estate.

What's your own financial goals?

Wow, I love the amazing goals that a lot of people have shared here. I also would like my financial outlook to grow more this year. I have about five areas where I am looking to earn from. Hoping to narrow down my five-year plan to walk to financial freedom. So whatever I achieve this year is in line with the five-year plan which goes upto December 2029. By December 2029 I must have $ 1 million. This will be just enough to walk to financial freedom.

For this first quarter of the year. I want to buy a quality laptop. I'm hoping that I make money enough to have this come to pass
Laptops are very expensive now dear. But I believe it is something that you can achieve with proper planning. It is better to buy it now because the price would keep on increasing as times go by.

My financial goal for the year 2024 is to have an increase in the number of streams or income I have. Not just having more streams of income, but streams that would actually generate money from time to time.

Laptops are very expensive now dear. But I believe it is something that you can achieve with proper planning. It is better to buy it now because the price would keep on increasing as times go by.
That's right I have been saving up and hopefully I should get it at my designated time

I have the same plans almost every year because I don't manage to fulfill them, so I need to set more unrealistic goals and then maybe something will succeed. I don't want to give specific numbers, but this year I would like to earn so much that I could invest $100 every month

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member