• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is your investment goal?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
Investment is an activity of buying or saving funds in an investment instrument (shares, crypto, gold, property, deposits, bonds, mutual funds, etc.) with the hope that saving these assets can generate returns or increase the value of the investment. Basically the investment period is divided into 3 short term, medium and long term investment periods. An investor must be patient, not easily influenced by fake news, and not have to panic when the price of investment instruments falls. When you decide to invest, it is a must to be accompanied by clear goals, so it's not just about wanting to have a lot of money or wanting to be rich by a certain age, you also have to determine more specific goals, such as wanting to buy a house, a new car, preparing for marriage in the future. the next three years, have a target income in retirement, etc. Having clear goals and time frames will make you more realistic and effective. So What is your investment goal?

Last edited:
My investment goal is to grow to the point where I won't have to crack my head and go through months of saving before I can comfortably buy what I like when I like it.

12,056Threads
92,978Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member