What is your least favorite vegetable?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.605113
Referral Credit
I enjoy eating vegetables! I eat nearly all of them, but my least favorite is okra. I eat okra, although I'm not crazy about it. The texture is odd to me. It's slimy, and I'm not a fan of slimy textures. Which vegetable is your least favorite, and why?

I don't think I ate one that is very bad I like vegetables I really like tomato or lettuce I don't really life broccoli but it's not that bad
I see. Why are you not a huge fan of broccoli? Is it because of the texture, taste, or other factors?
Post automatically merged:

My least favorite vegetable is pumpkin, i don't like to eat pumpkin and its something i will not try again, when i was a kind my families used to force me to eat but not any more.
Oh, but why? I love eating pumpkin, as it is rich in vitamin A, which is good for eyesight. In addition, you can use it in a wide variety of dishes. Hehe

I think it should be lettuce I like to use cabbage more for my different food prep
Cabbage is rich in antioxidants, which is why I always eat one twice a week. I usually add it to soup dishes.

I don't like broccoli the most. To me it's just a disgusting taste like a simple weed, but even worse because I've tried a simple weed. I know there are a lot of vitamins, but still I can't eat it
I see. It is understandable, deucher. Not everyone likes it, too. I guess the taste seems off to them. LOL

13,121Threads
98,594Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member