• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is your opinion on giving your partner access to your password?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Many couples act in this way because they view it as a show of trust and hope it will allow them to be totally honest with one another. If one partner doesn't want to act in this way, the other may believe they have something to hide, which could lead to the breakdown of the relationship. What are your thoughts about it?

If my partner wants to know my password, I do not mind sharing it with him. It is not a big deal to me because I have nothing to hide. Some people might think that their partner does not trust them if they ask for their password, but I believe that if sharing my password can make my partner feel more secure, then I would do it without hesitation.

I don't really see anything in this, it depends on both parties. If they choose to be that open, then that's their problem. My ex had the details to my phone and my Facebook account.

If my partner wants to know my password, I do not mind sharing it with him. It is not a big deal to me because I have nothing to hide. Some people might think that their partner does not trust them if they ask for their password, but I believe that if sharing my password can make my partner feel more secure, then I would do it without hesitation.
It's true, but it's hard to disagree when, after several years of relationship, they just decide to ask for a password, and it's alarming because you didn't do anything and they have a suspicion from somewhere

Partners are the people we trust the most, especially after having children, without needing to be asked, I will tell partners the passwords and even how to access stock accounts and crypto accounts, how to cash out and withdraw to bank accounts, because no one knows if they will die tomorrow. .

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member