What is your Ultimate Comfort Food?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
I have days when I am sad or depressed because I am concerned about my father's health. In addition, life hasn't been kind to me lately. I eat salmon sashimi or pizza, which are two of my favorite comfort foods. After eating them, I felt better. What is your ultimate comfort food?

My ultimate comfort food is Rocky Road ice cream. I like this brand. I like to chew the rocks inside, lol. The rocks like contents are the huge white beans and others which I can not identify but I like all of them.

Last edited:
My comfort food is spicy noodles they really make me happy whenever I eat them.

My ultimate comfort food is Rocky Road ice cream. I like this brand. I like to chew the rocks inside, lol. The rocks like contents are the huge white beans and others which I can not identify but I like all of them.
Yummy!!! Selecta is a good brand of ice cream.
Post automatically merged:

my comfort food is fried rice I can eat it just any day anytime
What do you usually pair with fried rice?

I like fries with a lots of ketchup and burger, those makes me relaxed and feel better but most of the times i don't like to eat when i am in stress i won't to play games, so that i can forget about every things.
yes, that is a good combination. I like burger with fries and lots of ketchup, too!

My comfort food is spicy noodles they really make me happy whenever I eat them.
Oh, wow. Have you tried eating Korean spicy noodles?

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member