• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

What is your weekly target?

Mr Vector

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.603625
Referral Credit
Gone are the days when I do earn more than $15 weekly on all the paid to post forum websites that I work on, but now it is hard to even earn $5 in a week since all the paying rates of all the forums have decreased.

I was constant in posting in forum websites but now I am not because I see that it will be hard to even earn a dollar in a day.

So I am trying to decide if I should resume posting or not. This is why I asking how much you can earn weekly here on discussion bucks forum?

Gone are the days when I do earn more than $15 weekly on all the paid to post forum websites that I work on, but now it is hard to even earn $5 in a week since all the paying rates of all the forums have decreased.

I was constant in posting in forum websites but now I am not because I see that it will be hard to even earn a dollar in a day.

So I am trying to decide if I should resume posting or not. This is why I asking how much you can earn weekly here on discussion bucks forum?
Wow, I earned $15 a week, well I'm new to PTP, the most I earned in a month was $4. But tell us which forums you work on?

Back then I used to earn at least five dollars from each site I work on per week but right now, even earn five dollars per month on a single site is a miracle most times. At the moment I do not have a target cause I don't want to over work myself. I simply do the best I can and manage whatever I get.

Instead of focusing only on PTP websites, it is advisable to combine with other income sources, like faucets, PTC websites,survey, streaming websites which are often allowing users to make more money daily.

Wow, I earned $15 a week, well I'm new to PTP, the most I earned in a month was $4. But tell us which forums you work on?
I also work on beermoneyforum and it is paying $0.01 per post with 5 post per hour.
What other way do you earn $15 per week?

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member