What keeps you going for investing on the cryptocurrency despite of constantly loosing?

I can't be losing money in cryptocurrency and be going back to it. I do only staking which is like normal interest in normal financial institutions. Apart from staking, i don't go near trading. Trading should be done by expert or professional traders who are advanced in cryptocurrency markets.

I have never really invested in crypto before besides earning in it. What actually keeps me going in anything I do even when I am not gaining anything form it is the fact that I know what I can gain if I perfect it, and I see does losses as a lesson to improve, at the same time i know my limits.

I am currently making money in the crypto market, since I have been in it since 2019 or so, especially with investments in Bitcoin, so it is not my case, but if a person is losing money, their long-term motivation To continue investing is to turn the situation around and make money with your investments, it is nothing more than that I believe.

Before you invest in crypto, you should know your risk profile and have knowledge and skills in the world of crypto, in trading and investment there will always be profits and losses so we must be able to determine the type of crypto that is fixed or choose blue chip crypto so it will be safer.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member