• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

What kind of problem does your online business solve?

SilverLance

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.444475
Referral Credit
Many of us here have businesses that cater to a specific need or problem in society. Whether it's a digital service, educational platform, or health and wellness products, our businesses are all created to solve a particular issue faced by consumers.

What about you? What kind of problem does your online business solve? Are you targeting a specific niche, or providing a solution to a widespread issue?

Online businesses also provide convenience and accessibility for customers to shop from anywhere at any time.

I run an online business where I provide writing services. My area of expertise includes a diverse range of topics such as real estate and beauty. I cater to people who require articles written on these subjects.
Providing services in real estate and beauty is a smart move, as those are popular and evergreen topics.

My online business solves the problem of customers who need a work desk to support shop operational activities to make them better and more attractive.

I run an online business where I provide writing services. My area of expertise includes a diverse range of topics such as real estate and beauty. I cater to people who require articles written on these subjects.
This is a very good one, you can create a blog of your own where you put your writing to earning more for yourself in the desired niche.

My online business solve so many problems, in priority it solves my shop rent cost and electricity bills problem, these are two things due to which offline shops are closing day by day.
So, your online business is helping you overcome the challenges faced by traditional offline stores. Operating costs can be a major burden for small businesses, so finding ways to reduce expenses and increase profitability is important.

This is a very good one, you can create a blog of your own where you put your writing to earning more for yourself in the desired niche.
Yeah blogging business is one business that a lot of people are into now and people that are good in it are making money

I have an offline business, though I am looking forward to pushing it online as well, it solves the problem of people looking for a way to brand their products and items, we help them do this.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member