What legal ways can you use to get your outstanding salary from your former boss? | Discussion Bucks

What legal ways can you use to get your outstanding salary from your former boss?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.608330
Referral Credit
Some of us have been employees working for another person's business organisation.

If you find a new job and you need to leave the present organisation you work with a well timed and filed resignation and the ex boss refuses to pay you the outstanding salary months after.

What legal steps can you take to get your outstanding salary,?

In western countries, you can report him or the organization to Labour Congress and he will pay quickly pay you all your salaries. You don't have to go to court and file a case against. In third world countries, it is almost impossible .

In western countries, you can report him or the organization to Labour Congress and he will pay quickly pay you all your salaries. You don't have to go to court and file a case against. In third world countries, it is almost impossible .
I live in a third world country and I can testify that the ex boss would refuse to pay you and blatantly tell you so to your face. And you obviously can't do anything about it except you are ready to go the illegal way.

I live in a third world country and I can testify that the ex boss would refuse to pay you and blatantly tell you so to your face. And you obviously can't do anything about it except you are ready to go the illegal way.
This is the world we live in at the moment. Something similar happened to my sister where she was teaching, and till date she was not paid.

This is the world we live in at the moment. Something similar happened to my sister where she was teaching, and till date she was not paid.
I don't know how those ex bosses feel like. They don't seem to have any human sympathy. That's why I don't blame workers that leave them stranded without a formal resignation.

I don't know how those ex bosses feel like. They don't seem to have any human sympathy. That's why I don't blame workers that leave them stranded without a formal resignation.
True, some employers are just so annoying, and they treat their workers poorly.