• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What lessons did you learn the hard way when starting your business?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
This question was posed by a friend who is starting a laundry service. As a business owner, what lessons did you learn the hard way when you first started? Some people stated that they should not listen to those who mislead them into believing that it is acceptable to take risks when they have something to fall back on and they do not.

Powerful officials/companies are ruthless in their financial fraud, slavery, cybercrime on small online business owners with government employees falsely claiming to own the credit card, bank account of a private citizen, who is criminally defamed to cover up the financial fraud.

I learnt a lot of lessons though but I am going to go with one. One lesson Iearnt is to never spend from your profits until you have done and delivered the job to the client or customer.

I learned that you need to have an established markets first before you delve into agro production. Producing first before looking for a market would always turn out catastrophic because they are mostly perishable in nature.

l learned that the starting of the businesses needs one to be so committed, dedicated, hardworking and consistency in whatever business they are under taking.
Definitely, any business starter must know about having these qualities of you want to succeed. Determination and consistency are key.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member