• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What Made You Desire Entrepreneurship?

Goldynn89

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.041000
Referral Credit
Entrepreneurship has its appeals, but it also has its downstairs. Many people desire it in their quest for freedom both financial and time wise. Some also just hate working under others and having to follow instructions.

People also get thrown into the world of entrepreneurship when they find themselves out of a job with bills to pay.

What's the reason you got lured into being an entrepreneur?

I desired entrepreneurship because I wanted to have freedom over my work life. I was tired of the monotony of paid employment for years. I like the adventure of entrepreneurship.

For me it was the fact that I needed financial freedom, and there was no job at the moment. Instead of sitting and just waiting around I decided to give being an entrepreneurship a try.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member