What makes a person beautiful to you?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.166425
Referral Credit
When we talk about beauty, i believe it is more than just facial beauty. I have come across couples who one partner might not be all that beautiful but they are still pretty much loved. What makes someone beautiful to you? For me besides facial appearance, their character and attitude matters a lot, how they dress and carries themselves also adds to their beauty.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Physical appearance attracts the opposite sex and even of the same sex because of the gorgeous body, sexy, lovely but deep inside there is something rotten which is the attitude which is why, I feel attracted to someone with sex appeal and with good character and disposition.

Last edited:
A person is beautiful to me if she has lovely face, gorgeous body like me 😁sexy, curly hair with dimples and strong sex appeal. For a man he's lovely if he's macho, with sex appeal and height good looking and smiling 🤗.

For me, a person who has good character and the right attitude is beautiful.

Personality, that's is number one thing I look at whenever I come across someone. I have to know the person personality and behaviour not just about physical appearance. Someone is have my similar personality and good before is actually my spec.

I find intelligence sexy and beautiful. Yes, I get attracted to those people who are good-looking, but if that person has a terrible personality/attitude, I will stay away from that person. LOL.
I really hate a person who tries to be cool and moody, like trying to impress me by acting like a cool.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member