What makes a person instantly unattractive to you?

I don't like person who always things they are better than other people always brag about what they did and never says anything about other people's good work
I feel you. Those people make me upset; they only talk about their abilities and good sides; they don't want to hear others good stories.

There's no admiration to a person who has a toxic attitude. Even if that person has good looks but what's seen by our naked eyes is his or her ugliness of attitude. Attitude matters it reflects to the person's eyes and his or her total charisma charr.

When a person is loud mouthed and talks too much, it's surely game over for me. I love people that have a balance between talking and listening.

it is ones bad character. I hate to meet people with very annoying character. people that just want to get on your nerves.
What kinds of bad character? I mean everyone has a red flag, and some people don't find a person who chews food loud attractive, some don't like a person who wears a tight t-shirt, and some people don't want to stay around a man who uses too much perfume. lol

When the person Infront of me suddenly started opposing me in almost all the things which I say. Then I try to quit his company and feel some relax alone, with my own one sided thoughts.
That is a really disappointing thing, and I bet those people are doing it intentionally.

Well, I find some people unattractive because of their bad character or personality - if they do not know how to respect other people, who think highly of themselves, etc.
Same here no matter how. beautiful you are, a bad character is really replusive.

Same here no matter how. beautiful you are, a bad character is really replusive.
Honestly looks should not matter as much as it does now people saying they have crush when they don't even know them they can be terrible or just don't vibe with you

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member