What Makes a Person More Attractive?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
In my humble opinion, a person becomes more attractive when he or she is kind and intelligent, has a sense of humor, and has a real intention for others. How about you? What makes a person more attractive to you?

Physical features or attributes can be easily seen. We get attracted to people physically that's the truth. However, you should be attracted to what is inside. Their character and traits should also be looked at. I don't get attracted easily by the looks.

I think it depends on each person. For me the attributes or characteristics that I might find attractive in someone might not be the same the next person might notice. Personally I think what makes a person attractive is their sense of humor, how they carry themselves and respond to things and most importantly their hygiene and dress sense.

Good looking with good smell and intelligent with good sense of humor, those peoples are very attractive, and i can spend the whole day without getting bored.
Having good looks is a plus for me. And yes, someone who is smart and smells good!

In my humble opinion, a person becomes more attractive when he or she is kind and intelligent, has a sense of humor, and has a real intention for others. How about you? What makes a person more attractive to you?
With physical beauty one has to have a good heart to be attractive. No doubt a granny once said to her grand daughter that " At 16 if you are not beautiful you are not responsible for it but at 60 if you are not beautiful you are responsible for it ".

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member