What makes you miss your home?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
After a long stressful and tired day thinking about one thing makes us smile and happy and that is when we think about our home, our home is the only place where we be free and can do what ever we want, say what every we want and wear what ever we want.
so what makes you miss your home?

I like where I live but I also sometimes think of they way I lived in the past maybe it is just nostalgic feeling
Yeah nostalgic is common when you leave the old place that you used to live and the place that you like, but when you used to like the new place then you will forget the feeling that you have for the past place.

For me its my bed. The fact that i can go home and have a good night sleep makes me miss home and also happy that i would be going home pretty soon.

For me its my bed. The fact that i can go home and have a good night sleep makes me miss home and also happy that i would be going home pretty soon.
I feel you my men, my home is the only place i can get the best feeling the best rest and the best sleep, even the food in my home testes better than any where.

Yeah the bed is everyone's thing, we all miss that bed, and yeah i get too comfortable to eat my food at my place, i eat with good mood and relax when i am in my home.
That is awesome and the truth is that after we eat, we feel good and our mood is also good. There are foods we cannot eat for some reasons but those we like could impact our mood.

That is awesome and the truth is that after we eat, we feel good and our mood is also good. There are foods we cannot eat for some reasons but those we like could impact our mood.
Yeah, those feeling knowing that you won't have to go to any where after you eat is the most amazing feeling, and we don't have to worry that some one will judge us by our eating.

Yeah, those feeling knowing that you won't have to go to any where after you eat is the most amazing feeling, and we don't have to worry that some one will judge us by our eating.
That is right, and it is our right to eat according to what we like, and no one can judge us for eating that way when we are at home.

Last edited:
That is roght, ad it is our right to eat according to what we like, and no one an judge us for eating that way when we are at home.
You are right, that is the most amazing thing that will made us miss our sweet sweet home, that is why they say "there is no place like home" they are really true, there is no place like home

You are right, that is the most amazing thing that will made us miss our sweet sweet home, that is why they say "there is no place like home" they are really true, there is no place like home
Despite being an extrovert I'm also a homebody. There's no place like home safe and free. We're free to eat, to drink and even sleep in the sofa 😁

What makes me miss home is mummy’s food. She always prepare most delicious food for the family everyday. Mums food is the best, I’ll eat it the way I want it , in fact I always eat it to my satisfaction. Kudos to you mum. I miss home a lot .

What makes me miss home is mummy’s food. She always prepare most delicious food for the family everyday. Mums food is the best, I’ll eat it the way I want it , in fact I always eat it to my satisfaction. Kudos to you mum. I miss home a lot .
Good one, my mom is also a god cooker and her food tests sweet.

13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member