Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
When people are addicted to something, such as gaming an chatting, they often stay overnight doing this things. I love playing video games alot and at times I stay overnight playing it. But later in the morning I will face the consequences of my actions and some of them is dullness and headache. So tell us, what makes you stay overnight.

What keeps my awake often at night is my phone. At night I always make use of my phone than in the afternoon or any other time apart from night. Night time is the only moment am chance , no distractions and internet interruption. Therefore, what always keep me overnight is my smartphone

i don't joke with my sleep so I don't allow things not worth it take away my sleep. Maybe only when I attend a vigil.
We're the same, I won't compromise my sleepiness just to watch a movie or a video. That's insanity. It makes us sick of sleep late in the evening.

We're the same, I won't compromise my sleepiness just to watch a movie or a video. That's insanity. It makes us sick of sleep late in the evening.
Same here I don't want to wake up very full the next day because of lack of sleep so I hardly stay awake

Same here I don't want to wake up very full the next day because of lack of sleep so I hardly stay awake
I also feel bad groovy if I lack sleep. I feel my body not in the good mood and condition.

I usually go to bed early most of the time, but for work reasons sometimes I stay up late, it's usually the only thing that makes me stay up late sometimes.

Sometimes I have to stay overnight if I have some interesting movies to watch. In most cases, I always stay overnight doing online tasks online like creating content because am always busy during the day.

Sometimes I have to stay overnight if I have some interesting movies to watch. In most cases, I always stay overnight doing online tasks online like creating content because am always busy during the day.
Yes, sometimes if there is a good movie or TV series to watch, we can't help but stay awake until past midnight. Sadly, I can't do this anymore. I won't compromise my health for it. LOL

When people are addicted to something, such as gaming an chatting, they often stay overnight doing this things. I love playing video games alot and at times I stay overnight playing it. But later in the morning I will face the consequences of my actions and some of them is dullness and headache. So tell us, what makes you stay overnight.
I have stayed overnight for online work a few years back but had to bear the consequences. I suffered from hallucination and had to get treated for that.

I remember back then I used to stay overnight just to watch a movie or even to stay active on group chats. At the moment I have come to understand the importance of proper rest, I can't even remember the last time I stayed up alnite besides the times I had alnite programs.

I remember back then I used to stay overnight just to watch a movie or even to stay active on group chats. At the moment I have come to understand the importance of proper rest, I can't even remember the last time I stayed up alnite besides the times I had alnite programs.
Midnight prayers sometimes keep me awake. But for worries I don't allow that I just sleep

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member