What motivates you to purchase goods online?

For me, the convenience of buying online is key. You can stay wherever you are, purchase whatever you need, and that's it. easily and from trusted companies
Yes, a lot of times it is the convenience that comes with buying online. You just stay where you are and buy the things as you need it.

For me l would like to purchase some goods online as there is the ease for the doing the shopping at the comfort of your sofa. So l really like that flexibility.
-Ease of ordering
-Product availability
-Lower costs than shopping in-shore

There's a few reasons I like shopping online...

The fact that it's easier to purchase online and I can easily find certain things I can't find offline is enough motivation to shop online.

The fact that it's easier to purchase online and I can easily find certain things I can't find offline is enough motivation to shop online.
I had the same issue.

Another issue: I spent hours visiting different shops, and after not finding it anywhere, I came home and found it in a shop near my house. 🤣

My very first online purchase was with this celebrity giving away one piso iPhone. Because I want to try if I can check out, I purchased one sunscreen. but did not have the chance to check out because there were about thousands of viewers on her live selling platform.

Aside from that, my next purchase was because of a good reviews I read about the product being sold.

This is one reason people are withdrawing from buying online. You would always gets nonsense at the end of the day
I don't shop online again because it seems i use to get what I did not ordered. On two occasions, i ordered a black jeans and i received sky blue jeans. I was pissed off. I better buythings offline.
readonn

I think that most people do purchase online due to the flexibility in doing so. The avoidance for the transportation hustles and the fact of saving out time and money for that matter.
Post automatically merged:

For me the Paid to post forums are great ways for me to ear online. I find it more conveniently working Online on the posting on the forums.

13,211Threads
99,096Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member