• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What outdated technology do you still find handy today?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
For me, it would be wired earphones. Most people I know use wireless earphones, but I prefer the former because it is more convenient for me and doesn't require charging on a regular basis. Also, CDs! I still use them to play music. How about you?

CDs had gone extinct for me way much earlier. I still use wired earphones. I actually got my first airpods yesterday. And I am still running the comparison between it and my wired EP10 earphones to determine which one would serve long term.

I still have lots of DVDs 😅 , and our DVD player is still working, even after a long time.
Oh, that's amazing! I believe my older brother still has his DVD collection at home. I'm not sure if they're still working today. I'll ask him one of these days! :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

CDs had gone extinct for me way much earlier. I still use wired earphones. I actually got my first airpods yesterday. And I am still running the comparison between it and my wired EP10 earphones to determine which one would serve long term.
I see. I still have some of my CDs with me. Oh, that is awesome. Congratulations on your first airpods!!! I hope they will last long. Keep us posted!

For me l still using the old CDs. l prefer using them because l find it more expensive to loading the content on the flash discs.
That is awesome. I am happy that you still use CDs up to this day. I still play some of my CDs, too.

I also use wired earphone and wired mouse, both are good for me, i don't have to charge them and worry about their charging level, especially my mouse i can use it all day without worrying.
Yes, wired earphones are more convenient because they do not require frequent charging. Also, I will not lose them easily. LOL. I use a Bluetooth mouse with my MacBook.

Though I prefer wireless ones, but there are times I still make use of the wired ones. Like now, I am currently making use of one.
Yes, some people find wireless ones more convenient for them. However, in terms of earphones, I prefer wired.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member